Code of Conduct
1. Don't use the forums or IM's as a tool to say something you would not have the courage to say in person. Expect that one day you will face that person and he/she will remember every word you wrote.
2. We do not tolerate disruptive activity online, such as persistent offtopic comments and postings or statements that incite others to violate this Code of Conduct or participate in illegal activities. Our participants want to chat and post on our collaborative services in a positive environment.
3. In our forums, if at times certain posts have a tendency to flame or disrupt the flow of the original question, the offending post will be deleted, and if the original question has been answered, then the thread locked to prevent an ongoing debate on a subject that has nothing to do with the original question.
4. Do not use any communication or collaboration services to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others participating in these services.
5. A member will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to Frackemall, fellow Frackemall members, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the SysAdmins for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from this system.
6. Do not post any materials (including software and other information) that could harm (or is designed to harm) other users' computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or Web sites.
7. Don't "spam" through our collaborative services, none of our users like it. To spam includes sending identical and irrelevant submissions to many different discussion groups, mailing lists, chats or communities. Usually such postings have nothing to do with the particular topic of the group or are of no real interest to those on the mailing list. To spam also includes misrepresenting the source of anything you say or post. Spamming and scrolling in chat rooms are serious violations of online etiquette.
8. You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in any collaborative services area. Remember, you are responsible for anything you say or post and for protecting your own computer system.
9. You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through any collaborative service, remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions with anyone is your own and you should conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
10. A member will not engage in any practices here that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to Frackemall.
11. A Member WILL Not use or take credit for the work of others without specific acknowledgement and authorization.
12. Some content and links on the Internet may contain adult content and may not be suitable for children. We encourage parents to join their children as they surf and explore the Internet.
13. Do remember that an email, IM or Forum Post reflects your personal image. If you misspell words, it could indicate to some people that you are lazy or lack education.
14. Don't discuss personal or revealing information when in public. Assume that whatever you say about yourself or others will appear on the front page of a major news paper. What is said on the internet is pretty much permanent.
15. Share my knowledge with others and present factual and objective information to members to the best of my ability.
16. Accept full responsibility for work that I perform.
17. Not misuse the authority entrusted to me.
18. Not take advantage of the lack of knowledge or inexperience on the part of others. Our purpose is to provide support, so kindness and consideration, regardless of level of experience is expected.
19. Cooperate with others in achieving understanding and in identifying problems. Do not become offended by posts. Remember, not only newbies get frustrated when things don't work right.
20. Not use knowledge of a confidential or personal nature in any unauthorized manner or to achieve personal gain.
21. In helping to make our collaborative services a great place to meet, chat and exchange samples, you must do your part to uphold this Code of Conduct.